When women become old, they usually face several health problems and one such medical condition is MENOPAUSE. Menopause is a normal consequence of ageing process. At the age of 45 -50yr, the ovaries gradually become less active and reduce their production of estrogens and progesterone and period have stopped for 1yr.( Indeed) it is a particular term that signifies the changes they generally undergo either after or when menstruation or the fertile cycle ceases.
This phase also signifies the end of child bearing capacity of a woman. As per the medical experts, After menopause, a woman’s periods typically irregular which means that period may be lighter or heavier in the amount of flow or longer or shorter in duration.(menopause occurs twelve months just after the last menstrual phase of a woman and indicates the end of menstrual cycle). This medical condition can occur in the forties or fifties but it differs from one country to another.
The symptoms of menopause include:
- Hot flashes
- Night sweat
- Low Libido
- Vaginal dryness
These symptoms vary from person to person. Here we have jotted down Ayurvedic treatment that comes without side effects.
- The home remedies for menopause can be quite effective to treat the symptoms. Organic fruits and leafy vegetables are recommended for people.
- The herbal remedy of Salveo Life Sciences namely Putome Plus is an effective remedy for the treatment of menopausal issues. Putome Plus is ideal for avoiding excessive bleeding as well as regularizing menstrual cycle in the best possible way. It tones the endometrium as well as excites the tissues of ovaries. In fact, this herbal medicine constitutes phytoestrogens that alleviate the symptoms associated with pre as well as post-menopausal issues. It supplements the calcium as well as iron requirements as well as enhances the bone density as well as haemoglobin effectively.
- Saraca indica has potent estrogenic properties which repair the endometrium during menstruation, relieves symptoms of PMS.
- Asparagus racemosus helps to enhance estrogenic activity and also enhance sex drive.
- Cyperusrotundus also is rich in anti-inflammatory elements that can be used for curing pelvic inflammatory disease and much more. It is usually recommended that one suffering from menopausal problem should consume one Putome Plus capsule on a daily basis.
Dosage: Two teaspoon syrup twice and one capsule daily or as directed by physician.