The inflammation of Bronchial Tubes that carries air to lungs. Having symptoms include coughing up mucus, wheezing, shorter breathe, and chest discomfort.
There are two types of Bronchitis:
- Acute Bronchitis
- Chronic Bronchitis
- Acute bronchitis lingers for one to three weeks and commonly improves within a few days without lasting effects. Mostly the cause of viral and bacterial infections as mioplasm pneumonia or bordetella pertusis, about 5% of adult and 6% of children has at least one episode in a year. Needless to say, the pollution in environment is one of the causes of acute bronchitis. If there is a repeated episode of bronchitis, then it requires a medical attention since it is an indication of chronic bronchitis.
- Chronic bronchitis is a serious illness characterized by persistent mucus that produces cough for a long period of time. Salveo Life Sciences has mastered the techniques to come up with Ayurvedic remedies to combat and cure bronchitis.
- Chronic Bronchitis lasts for at least three months a year and two years in a row. It is a serious long-term disorder that requires regular medical treatment and check-up.
- In this particular condition smoking should be strictly prohibited if a person is suffering from acute bronchitis since it becomes much harder to recover and tough to diagnose.
- The cigarette smoke affects and damages the small hair-like structures in the lungs (cilia) which are responsible for brushing out debris, irritants, pollutants and excess mucus from the lungs.
- This dysfunctional property of the cilia increases the chances of developing chronic bronchitis.
- In the case of a chain smoker, the mucous membrane lining the airways stays inflamed and the cilia eventually stop functioning altogether.
- These results in lungs clogged with mucus which becomes vulnerable to viral and bacterial infections and eventually damages the lung’s airways.
This permanent condition is called COPD (Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease). Salveo Life Sciences produces the appropriate medicines for bronchitis remedies with Lobodil powder, suspension. These are the best elixir for bronchitis indeed.
Available as: Lobodil Powder and Lobodil Suspension(100ml and 200ml)
Dosage of Lobodil Powder:
Adult - 1 TSP mix with honey 30 minutes before food twice in a day.
Children –Above 5 Year, half of the adult.
Dosage of Lobodil Suspension:
Adult - 2 TSP twice daily.
Children – Above 5 year half of the adult.